- Lamphead Type:
- Open Face with Facetted Reflector, 800 W
- 7,8 kg / 17.2 lbs. (8,7 kg / 19.2 lbs. with barndoor)
- Power Supply Range
- 90 - 130 V / 180 - 250 V
- Power Consumption
- 800 W
- Color Temperature Tolerance
- 6000 K
- Highly mobile for a wide range of uses
- Smallest lamphead with MAX reflector
- Light output comparable to 1,200 W fixture
- Possibility to operate at 1,000 Hz
- Cross cooling allows safe operation even at 90° tilt
- Focusable between 15° and 62°
- Uses existing 575 / 1,200 / 1,800 W cables
The M8 is the latest and smallest lighting fixture in ARRI’s highly successful M-Series of HMI lampheads. Like the rest of the M-Series, the M8 is equipped with MAX Technology, a unique, patented reflector design that unifies the advantages of a Fresnel and a PAR fixture.
The combination of an open face design and the unrivalled efficiency of the MAX reflector makes the M8 exceptionally bright; in fact, the light output produced by its 800 W lamp comes close to the output from a 1,200 W Fresnel or PAR (with lens). The unit can be focused between 15° and 62° just by turning the focus knob, producing a remarkably even light field and a crisp, clear shadow. By eliminating the need for bulky, easily breakable spread lenses, the M8 will speed up workflows on set.
Click here to find out more about M8.