- Lens Mount:
- PL LDS
- T1.9 to T22
- Low distortion for uncompromised cinemascope
- Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
- Beautiful skin tones and precise color rendition
- Characteristic out-of-focus highlights
- Large image field for full freedom in composition
- Large aperture of T1.9 for shallow depth of focus
A range of seven high-performance prime lenses, the ARRI/ZEISS Master Anamorphic series represents a significant step forward in the technology and practicality of anamorphic cinematography for 35 format digital and film cameras.
For the first time, a perfect combination of compact size, minimal weight, very high speed and exceptional optical design with minimal distortion has been achieved in a set of anamorphics. With beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, the Master Anamorphic lenses are as fast and easy to use on set as other modern cine lenses.